- Yesterday when I was writing, my creative juices got flowing and I forgot to put on a creative condom. I think I got another blog pregnant.
- Smile. It makes people wonder what you're thinking. Or perhaps rather than smiling, just open your damn mouth and tell them. Much easier that way.
- I don't question reality, I interrogate it. Tie it up, throw it out of a moving car -- that sort of thing.
- What are exclamation points pointing to?
- Sweepstakes neither contain sweeping, nor stakes. Just sayin'...
- I take enough acid trips to get frequent flier mileage
- To me being classy means you say "Excuse me" after you fart loudly in a crowded room
- Interesting: They make light beer, but not light rum. That's too bad. It'd be perfect to put in your diet coke.
- Your best bet...is not to bet.
- Anyone find it ironic that you go see an eye doctor?
- Finally, after a stressful few months, the clock started to unwind
- Don't ever look up to someone who looks down on you
- Hey! That cloud is shaped like Elvis! I guess he's not dead after all.
- When flocks of geese hook up, they fly in w's across the sky
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I finished up "Up and Down" the other day and I had a few left-over thoughts. After much debate amongst me and my other personalities, we've decided to share them.
Posted by Jeff at 1:50 p.m.