- Remember, at one time, King Kong was just a Prince.
- The sky has fallen and it can't get up!
- I have about 50,000 brownie points. Where do I go to cash them in?
- Lego people throw block parties.
- There are no silly questions. Only silly question marks.
- Awkward is my middle name. My first name is Very.
- Dizziness is just your brains way of saying circles aren't cool.
- When you think about it, most people who say they like to have a cup of coffee in the morning tend to be holding one of those super, jumbo-sized coffees in their hand. I have news for you, that's a bit more than a cup.
- Hmmmm, I'm going to take these crushed bits of ice and add food colouring to it. Then I'll call it a Slurpee -- brilliant!
- Bad name for a novel: The End Sucks
- Change takes time. Parking meters take change. Therefore parking takes time.
- Have you ever had a dream where you're asking people if they've ever had a dream about asking people about having a dream where...Yeah, happened to me once too.
- What exactly is a preview? How do you view something before you view something? "Let's view this movie." ..."Let's preview this movie." What's the difference?
Friday, April 3, 2009
Random Thoughts for the Weekend
I was in a silly mood just now and a few thoughts spilled out. I'll try to clean up the mess.
Posted by Jeff at 11:09 PM