Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friday's Thoughts

Wow, it's been awhile since I had random thoughts in bullet points. For the past couple of weeks I've been ranting and raving. But it's Friday, and I'm tired. My thinking has shrunk quicker than the U.S. housing market. Here are my thoughts for today -- for what it's worth...

  • I don't need to be revitalized. I haven't even been vitalized once.
  • There is light at the end of the tunnel, and it's usually the headlights from a car.
  • If a dog mimics another dog, is it a copycat? Or a copy...well you get the drift.
  • What exactly is the difference between a braincramp and a brainfart and why are we attaching other bodily functions to our brain in the first place?
  • The speed in which I run varies proportionally with the size of the dog chasing me
  • One day I'd like to see the sky actually fall. That'd be kind of cool.
  • Life is a highway and the guy behind me has road rage.
  • I'm not afraid of my own shadow, but I don't like the looks of other shadows.
  • Jelly fish wander the ocean searching for Peanutbutter fish

No comments: