Friday, September 3, 2010

Who let the dogs out?

I don't know what possessed me but I actually have tickets to go see the Cesar Millan Show when it hits Toronto in October.

For those of you who aren't familiar, Cesar Millan, aka The Dog Whispererererer, goes around training supposedly untrainable dogs in 10 minutes.

It got me thinking, what exactly will his "concert" be like. Hmmmm....

Top 10 things you won't see at the Cesar Millan Live Show

10. Weezer as the opening act

9. 15 minutes after the show is supposed to begin, still waiting for him to come out: "Ce-sar! Ce-sar! Ce-sar!"

8. The guy next to you getting kicked out for smoking a joint

7. "Those were the best pyro-technics I've ever seen!"

6. Cesar starting the encore screaming "One! More! Dog!"

5. Special guest duet with Elton John. Ok, actually I can see that one happening

4. Two words: Backup dancers

3. Body slamming in the mosh pit

2. A mosh pit

1. Cesar coming out of the closet.

No comments: