- A cool invention would be creating lemons that have a tequila-filled centre.
- Is it me or does every German-speaking man sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger?
- You know those free newspapers you get in the subway and bus? I picked one up the other day. It's ridiculous. It's like looking at a print version of Twitter. News condensed down to 140 characters or less -- just what we need.
- I tried catching some Z's, but instead I caught some sideways N's.
- I love when you see someone winking at someone else in the hopes of picking them up. That's like saying: "Hey, babe. Look at me. I know how to control my eyelids."
- Why does a room always look like a tornado or hurricane hit it? Why not any other sort of weather event? "Johnny! Look at your room! It looks like light showers with a southwesterly wind and a high of 10C hit it!"
- I am so out of shape. I'm out of breath half the time. I remember when I used to be...in breath.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Just a few thoughts to tide you over while I work on other thoughts...
Posted by Jeff at 10:17 AM