- I have this whole, lengthy essay I want to write about using "Just because" as an answer. But I've decided against it. Why? Just because.
- I wonder if dogs are totally in awe of our bathrooms. "All I know is humans keep going into this room and marking their territory in this one spot over and over -- like 2 or 3 times a day! Boy, that must be an important spot!"
- If you live every day like it's your last, you'll never have the pleasure of experiencing any firsts.
- Great people wonder. Simple people wander.
- Sea lions gather in groups in Sea Africa. They are known to chase after sea antelopes but the must always be weary of their arch-nemisis, the sea elephant.
- This morning I washed my face, put on after-shave (have to smell good), then a skin moisterizer (can't have dry skin), then my suntan lotion (gotta watch those UV rays), then my bug repellant (never a good time to catch West Nile). Luckily, I remembered to wash my face first. Wouldn't want it to be dirty...
- If it's against your better judgement, by definition, doesn't that mean you have poor judgement? In which case, you're not going against anything...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Well it's been a busy month. Since it's been a busy month, I haven't had time to blog, or to write in my blog, or whatever one does to a blog...
Posted by Jeff at 1:38 PM