Some thoughts for today:
- The next time Stéphane Dion and the Liberals are absent from a Parliament vote, they should be required to bring a doctor's note. This is getting ridiculous.
- What the heck is "pre-packaged". It's either packed or it's not packaged. How does something become packaged before it's packaged.
- I hate camping. There's too much pressure to be happy.
- The team that should win the Stanley Cup is the team that has the best beards. It would make for an interesting series finale. Teams would be scrambling to hire old Italian women. Some of the younger kids would be let go because they end up with these little patches of fuzz on their face. It looks like they're growing friggin' mold on their cheeks.
- Hulk Hogan's son, who's in jail for causing a crash that seriously injured his friend, wants to be let out of solitary confinement because it's causing him anxiety because he's by himself in a cell. Um, he's in jail, not his bedroom being asked to "think about what he did" while everyone else is at the party. He thinks he's anxious now? Let him interact with the rest of the inmate population.
- Hilary Clinton has finally announced that in fact Barack Obama has the number of delegates needed after she was given a calculator. According to sources, she punched in a few numbers and looked up at aides and said, "No shit. I think I lost."
- Can one of those trucks that delivers gas actually run out of gas itself? That would be embarrassing.