Speaking of 1000, I'm so close to the 1,000-hit mark, I can almost smell it!
Ok actually, I can't. I tried pressing my nose to the screen and other than leaving snot marks all over the volume knob, it did me no good. But I thank you once again for your visits and support and please continue to tell your friends, family, and random strangers about my blog. The bigger the audience, the more fun it becomes.
- Keep healthy: Don't fry your brain. Boil your blood instead. Less fattening.
- When dating, it starts off with chemistry and if all goes well, it ends with biology
- I could go for a cold patio on a nice beer.
- Has anyone actually had their eye poked out? If I poke someone's eye, it goes in, not out. Did I ever mention I think too much?
- Two men walk into a bar. It was metal. It hurt.
- Why do people seem to care so much about why a chicken crossed a road?
- I love it when I hear a baby burp. It makes me wonder how much beer it had.
- Definition of chaos: The 4x50 relay in short-track speedskating
- Here's something that'll hurt your brain: There's a jar full of flies. All the flies are resting at the bottom of the jar. You weigh the jar. Then you shake the jar. Now all the flies are flying around in the jar. None of them are touching the bottom, top, or sides of the jar. You weigh the jar again. Does it weigh the same? More? Or less than the first weight?