A few thoughts for your Friday afternoon (P.S. Spidey says hi):
- The first pictures from the new Mars lander came back. It clearly showed a lost, elderly Jewish couple who're trying to get back to Miami.
- An earthquake struck Canada. The US gave it a 5.9 on the Richter scale, but France only gave it a 5.2.
- Have you noticed how old Harrison Ford looks in the latest Indiana Jones movie? At the rate they're going, the next Indy movie will be called Jurassic Park.
- The next time someone tells me to "Guess what?!" -- I'm actually going to start guessing. If they try to stop me, I'll say, "No no. You told me to guess. Let me know when I'm close."
- I'm glad it was a baseball player that came up with that whole sex analogy (i.e. first base, second base, etc). Can you imagine if it was a football player?
Man #2: "Dude, she was amazing! It was easily third and goal, and I faked a pass and went with a quarterback draw up the weak side -- if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge."
- Japanese cooking is so easy. No matter how badly you undercook a fish, you can call it sushi.
- I tried to stick it where the sun don't shine, but I don't know how to get to the dark side of the moon.
- Irony: A kid can't wait to grow up and all grown-ups wish they could be kids again.