Ah, what a nice break. With the Easter long weekend, I got to relax, post pictures of Hugo and Abby, and not think for awhile. The problem is, I started thinking again. I need to get pills for that problem.
- Fruit flies live only for 24 hours. They only eat fruit -- you'd think they'd be incredibly healthy. Doesn't say much for apples and oranges.
- I don't get this. I bought "aged cheese" that's aged for 5 years and yet it expires in 2 months?! How does that happen? If it has to expire in two months, give me 4 1/2 year old cheese so I can get a good 6 months out of it
- Who exactly let the dogs out and why was a song written about these dogs?
- True story: There's an all-you-can eat place near my home that delivers. How does that work? "Ok, I'm done, send me more....ok, now more...ok, send me more..."
- I sometimes feel like a 4x6 living in a 5x7 world
- I bored someone to death. My lawyer thinks he can cut me a deal.
- Hannibal Lectur likes people with open minds.