Saturday, February 16, 2008

Your Long Weekend Random Thoughts

Well it's a holiday weekend here in Ontario (for you non-Ontario folks). Monday is Family Day where families get to celebrate and I guess single people have to work. I think that's how it works.

Ahem, in any case, a few bullet points to last you the weekend...

  • I'd like to see who commands an army better: Colonel Sanders or General Mills. Who should be more proud? The one that commands an army of chickens or an army of Cheerios?
  • I start work at 9 and hope to wake up around noon.
  • I hate alphabet soup. I spend so much time spelling words, the soup gets cold.
  • Carp Diem: Seize the fish.
  • I love weather forecasts. They're so weird. For example, there's the storm watch and the storm warning. What's the difference?

Storm Watch: Look out! There's a storm coming! Maybe! Possibly! Sometime! We're not sure! Any day now! We think!

Storm Warning: Apparently you haven't looked out your window in the past 24 hours, so we're going to tell you about how your roof has blown off.

A couple of thoughts about life:

  • Life is what you make of it. I've decided to make it full of cakes.
  • When life throws you lemons, see if you can ask for some other citrus fruits to balance things out.
  • I enjoy the little things in life, like midgets, smurfs, and rice.
  • Live life like it's your second-to-last day to live so you have at least one last day to clean up the mess after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha I love this entry.. Hmmm who would I vote for.. the cheerio guy or the chicken guy. Maybe the chicken guy but I don't like his mustache. So I vote for the cheerio guy.

:p

Great blog entry.