Well it's a holiday weekend here in Ontario (for you non-Ontario folks). Monday is Family Day where families get to celebrate and I guess single people have to work. I think that's how it works.
Ahem, in any case, a few bullet points to last you the weekend...
- I'd like to see who commands an army better: Colonel Sanders or General Mills. Who should be more proud? The one that commands an army of chickens or an army of Cheerios?
- I start work at 9 and hope to wake up around noon.
- I hate alphabet soup. I spend so much time spelling words, the soup gets cold.
- Carp Diem: Seize the fish.
- I love weather forecasts. They're so weird. For example, there's the storm watch and the storm warning. What's the difference?
Storm Watch: Look out! There's a storm coming! Maybe! Possibly! Sometime! We're not sure! Any day now! We think!
Storm Warning: Apparently you haven't looked out your window in the past 24 hours, so we're going to tell you about how your roof has blown off.
A couple of thoughts about life:
- Life is what you make of it. I've decided to make it full of cakes.
- When life throws you lemons, see if you can ask for some other citrus fruits to balance things out.
- I enjoy the little things in life, like midgets, smurfs, and rice.
- Live life like it's your second-to-last day to live so you have at least one last day to clean up the mess after.