- When I go to an all-you-can-eat restaurant, i typically focus on the "all"
- The maximum times you can lend someone a hand is twice. After that, you have to wait for the hands to be returned.
- Eyes are the window to the soul. My window has drapes.
- Ironic that a one night stand has very little to do with standing
- I should've been more specific when I said I wanted to meet a woman that gives me butterflies. I got moths. They ate all my clothes.
- What's a wazoo, and why do things keep coming out of it or piling up to it?
- Do baby shampoos want to grow up to be adult shampoos?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Well Abby is back at doggy day camp again today. Another report card. I can't wait! I'm so weird.
Posted by Jeff at 11:44 a.m.