- I love how at the end of shows, they remind you the show was "Taped before a live studio audience." I guess showers on lower budgets tape before a dead audience.
- What do you call a babbling brook that's very quiet? I guess it's just a brook.
- On the other hand, one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. (Read this one over a few times and then stop before you get a headache).
- If you squeeze a mostly empty shampoo bottle it sounds like the bottle is having an orgasm.
- I hate zombies. They always seem to be moaning about something.
- Guys who make rollercoasters are so moody. They always have their ups and downs. Sorry, I'm allowed at least one of these a day.
- Why even bother making regular-sized condoms? No man is ever going to buy them. All condoms should have some variation of large, jumbo, super, or ultra on the package.
- If you see anyone "dripping with sarcasm", make sure you don't touch them and renew your vacinations.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Posted by Jeff at 3:30 p.m.