Hooray! It's Friday. This means a few random thoughts to tide you over the weekend...
- I found a needle in a haystack...um, now what do I do?
- I don't think a wolf in sheeps clothing is the way to go. I mean a wolf is so much skinnier. There'd be these flaps of cloth hanging off of it and it would fit horribly. A wolf would look better in a dog's clothing. It would fit nicely and they'd look less vicious.
- You had me at "Yes, of course I'll take my clothes off."
- Be careful about describing yourself as "the girl next door." I've seen the girl next door to me. You don't want to describe yourself as her.
- I think cats have to stop collecting tongues. Don't they have enough already? What are they doing with them anyways?
- A normal round of applause is really a sitting ovation. I think that sounds more exciting.
- If a pitcher beans the hitter in baseball, does the hitter yell back: "Oh yeah! Nine can play at that game!"
- Exactly how much is a "crock of shit?" It sounds like a lot. Maybe that person should get checked out by a doctor.