A few ponderings from the weekend...
- I won a bag of "natural" dog food in the raffle the other day. I wasn't aware that lamb naturally came in the form of dry pellets.
- Some media outlets published photos of an "uncontacted tribe" found in the Amazon. The picture is of tribe members aiming their bows at the plane. I guess they're not "uncontacted" anymore, are they? Wouldn't want to disturb them or anything. Scare the crap out of them with a plane, eh? If you actively look for uncontacted tribes you're going to find them and contact them.
- I tested the waters the other day. It passed.
- You want to know how you can tell when you've been stood up on a date? When you're finished waiting and...stand up.
- I wish people would get over Obama's Pastor already and how it reflects on Obama. It doesn't. What if Hilary's neighbour turned out to be some sort of horny, weird dude? Are we supposed to think this reflects on her?! Though, it would explain Bill...
- Always question a man's motives whose hands are always in his pockets