Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend Random Thoughts

Well, it's the weekend. On the weekend, I'm light in comedy and heavy into...well...not comedy. I call these my "left-overs" from the week. I'm sure I'll have many more interesting things to say in the coming week or two, but I have to get these off my chest:

  • When will Mr. Noodles get married? I'd like to see a Mrs. Noodles and Noodles Jr. in the future.
  • Finding a man who'll ask for directions is like finding jello in a volcano
  • I have the gift of gab. My uncle gave it to me for my 5th birthday. My parents are still wondering if they can return it.
  • Anytime anyone says "...if all goes well..." you know it won't.
  • Positivity comes from the mind. Negativity comes from a magnet.
  • Change is in the air -- two dimes and a nickel from what I can tell.
  • I'm quite optimistic I'm a pessimist
  • The next time someone says to you "Exuse me" reply back with "No. I'm afraid there's no excuse for you." Then duck.

No comments: