- The opposite of "outlaw" is "in-law". I would tend to disagree that they're opposites.
"Suck up", "Ass kisser", "Brown noser", "Boot licker" all essentially mean the same thing. Do you get the impression someone watched one too many porn movies?
- When vampires die, do they go to bloody hell?
- Has it dawned on anyone that during the 70's and 80's, McDonalds had television commericals that involved a clown, a thief and a purple blob? Anyone else find that a bit weird?
- Weathermen have the easiest job. They assign "probabilities" to the weather. There's an 80% chance of rain. Either way, they win. If it didn't rain, then they can say, that was part of the forecast: 20% chance of no rain.
- Contrary to popular belief, it's easily possible to stuff more than 20 people into a car. Don't ask me how I know that.
- I've heard the saying "Talk is cheap". The person who made that saying has never called a 1-900 number
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dogs are man's best friend. One you can wear around your neck. The other poops in your shoe. Someone got ripped off in this deal.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Saturday's Best Of
From December 31st, 2007
Posted by Jeff at 11:16 a.m.