- Got a fortune cookie today. It said: "Fortune not available. Order must be over $20"
- What the heck is it with people looking for a good head on their shoulders. Everyone has a head on their shoulders. Is there a race of head-on-stomach people I'm not aware of?
- Today I was driven to distraction. It's a lovely town, though no one pays attention to where they're going.
- Do people not know how to use Stop signs? Ever reach a 4-way stop sign with 1 car going in each direction? It turns into a friggin' Three Stooges routine before your eyes. Cars cutting each other off; going in the wrong order; driving around each other. It's simple, folks. If 3 other cars haven't gone yet, it's not your turn.
- I've never understood the analogy of "running around like a chicken with it's head cut off." Does this mean we wander around banging into things and die after 30 seconds?
- Can a Jewish person eat like a pig? Would they know if they did?
- I'm very photogenic -- as long as film isn't used.
- Does the Pope say "Bless you" after someone sneezes in front of him? If so, that's cool because he really means it when he says it.
- "Toodles" came from "Toodly-doo." Who decided to remove the "Doo?" I don't remember seeing anything in the newspaper about it. No notice. No vote.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Drive. Stop. The Madness. Friday's Thoughts
Posted by Jeff at 7:33 p.m.