Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do ferrets have tongues?

I received an email the other day from Flickr. I post my pictures on Flickr and occasionally I'll get emails from a group asking me if I want to join because some of my pictures match their theme.

But this one was rather odd:

"Hi, I'm an admin for a group called Ferrets with Tongues, and we'd love to have your photo added to the group."

I thought all ferrets had tongues? And why is this group obsessed with them? It's like having a group "Dogs with legs"

In any case, I thought I'd share. That's all for today. Please carry on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha ferrets with tongues? wierd group. lol. Maybe ferrets have wierd tongues? Hmm not sure. I've never owned one before.

does the ferret with tongues group have pictures of the ferret tongues?

Unknown said...

We want more Abby pictures. Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby.

She's a star! :)