So here's my version of Did You Know. I believe these have all been thoroughly researched by someone, somewhere at a prestigious university.
Did you know...
- Spiders love country music. They can do the two-step 4x faster than any other animal.
- If you walk backwards more than 100 steps without looking, there is a 90% chance you'll get run over, fall down some stairs, or get mauled by a bear.
- Most ice cream bought at amusement parks will take 3 hours or longer to melt -- including when it's in your stomach.
- Owls in the U.K. are more refined than owls in the U.S. Owls in the UK say "Whom"
- Pigs do not like shit.
- The phrase "Look ma, no hands!" was originally invented by a really bad sword juggler.
- If everyone jumped up and down at the same time, the entire Earth would crack like an egg. If everyone jumped up and down a second time, the Earth would crack in two and a big chicken would pop out.