- Beer truck spills load -- thousands pull over to help with cleanup
- Scientists find that 9 out of 10 people have short-term memory problems and 9 out of 10 people have short-term memory problems
- There is a strong buzz in town about the upcoming film festival. Experts attribute the buzz to a swarm of bees.
- Scientists announced that nailpolish remover will dissolve the glue that causes birds of a feather to stick together
- Members of the Invisible Club closed shop today, as attendence numbers were always in dispute
- The world's record for largest female formation during a skydive was set today. In related news, the world's record for the largest all-male audience watching a skydiving event with erections was also set today.
- A Miami, Florida weatherman quit today after 20 years when he realized he's been giving the exact same forecast every single day: Sunny, high of 93, chance of hurricanes.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Posted by Jeff at 12:46 p.m.